Hello, class 1.
Some people say a month in knue is called a honeymoon period. Do you think so, too?
We are starting to get busy from this week; skit practice , another essay outlining, conversaion class teaching demo, tougher and tougher listening class, and so on. Class 1 has a good personality. We are helping each other, respecting each other, and being considerate of each other. Let's keep up the work during the rest of the training session. Good luck, everybody
댓글 3개:
Hi, Kelly
I appreciate claass' captain and classmates. I learn many things through KNUE's life. I know very well I catch up with these courses. I had a though life for one moth in KNUE. But every day I am trying to find out good way. Thank for your consideration and deep think.
Hi, Kelly
As you said, it seemed that the honeymoon period ended finally. Actually, I didn't feel difficulties in getting early in the morning, but nowadays I have a trouble in it. I think that's because lots of stress made me tired. Anyway, I'll make me refresh through this 3-day holiday. I am sure all of members in our class will overcome any troubles. Right? ^^
Hi, Kelly
After the honeymoon stage, you should feel disappointed and miserable from time to time. That's what I learned about culture shock. Actually before I came here, I did not expect much from it. So I feel OK now. This program is a lot better than I expected. Let's wait and see when my honeymoon period will end.
댓글 쓰기