2008년 10월 6일 월요일
minimousekelly
Let's refresh ourselves on Wednesday. Actually I felt the blues over the weekend. I'm a kind of fan of the late Choi Jin-shil. I love her passion for acting and her warmhearted motherhood for her two kids. Being a single mom is not easy. Maybe she has a lot of burden to take good care of her children because she hads no one to rely on. Although she has many acquaintances around her, they can't be a subtitute of his children's father. She has been suffering form the depression. No wonder she got hurt easily by cursing words online. The persons who spread the unconfirmed remour has been arrested today. But she is not here any more. What's done cannot be undone. Lay herself in peace! Let's try to be a gorgeous netizen!
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 5개:
Dear, Captain
I totally agree with you. I wasn't crazy for her, but I liked her acting and I respected her life itself. She overcame lots of difficulties such as poverty, not being with her father in a childhood, divorce, and her manager's death. I think lots of people who have some kinds of complex or who are jealous of other people tend to curse or give bad criticism. We have a freedom of speech, but we ought not to hurt other's freedom. Why don't some netiznes know that? I wish late Choi Jin-sil would be in peace forever.
Hi~Kelly,
Like you, I was very shocked at the news.
Over the weekend, I've watched the news about her death on TV and thought about her.
To be frank, I can't understand her completely but I can imagine a little how she felt. When I was a novice teacher in 2000, many students paid much attention to school websites and used it to write about their opinion. Because at that time, bolgs were not common things to people, students usually use the school websites to express their feelings and thoughts about school and teachers. One day,bad comment about me-though I thought that was not true at all- was posted on the free board and I really shocked and depressed. I couldn't know who wrote that and I was very angry. I couldn't do anything and for some time, I was very sensitive to the comment or opinion on the website.
Though I can't copmare my trivial experience with her situation, I can understand bad comments or rumor can be deep hurt.
Anyway, I hope that there will be no more victims of rumor and bad reply.
Hi, Kelly.
Even though about a week passed since her death, I still can't believe it whenever I think about her suicide, see her pictures, or watch the news about her on TV.
Sometimes we can hear about committing suicide of singers or talents, at those times we're shocked and surprised, but some time go by and we forget easily and naturally. But she's different. Her death affects us a lot. I really feel sorry for her.
HI Kelly,
Such a sad situation to see on the news. I hope that the government considers educating more people about suicide prevention as a result of this tragedy.
Hi, captain!!
I couln't believe that she was dead. I liked her passion. When she was on TV, she said that she was loney. But she always seemed to be strong. She was a strong mother and the head of her family. Last weekend I watched her funeral rites on TV. I was shocked at her weight at that time. According to the news, her weight was 31Kg. She must have been in agony of mind. I don't want to happen an unexpected incident like this.
댓글 쓰기