2008년 9월 23일 화요일

minimousekelly

"The writing itself teaches you."
Hello, class1. Another week starts again. Sorry to hear Daniel's fath er's death. May he rest in
peace! What did you do over the weekend? I spent lots of time polishing my draft writing.
Every time I go it over again and again, I find out many mistakes such as wordy sentences,
wrong expressions, cliche, illogical transition. It took me much time and patience to finish up.
Now I get to undertand the definition "The writing itself teaches you." There remains a lot to
learn. Let's make efforts. Let's try to be a good writer. Have a nice week, everyone.

댓글 6개:

Irene :

Hello~ Kelly!
Wow, you're working hard on your essay. On last weekends I just read my writing once and revised a couple of things. It took about 20 minutes.^^ I was lazy~ Whenever reading my essay or joural writings, I find out I use very simple or easy words, the same sentence structures, and repeat the same word continually.
Writing is a tough job, but I make sure that comments from instructors help our English writing skills be improved.
I hope so. Bye~

익명 :

Hi, Kelly

I think you are so energetic to study something. You seem to concentrate on your studying English during this program. I want to have such a attitude toward learning like you. As you said, Reggies' class made me think over and over my eassay and myself. I have learned many things throught processing writing.
Actually, I did nothing for correcting my essay. I need more time to think about it. I believe the process will help me improve my Enlgish.

Nicole :

Hi Kelly,
I have to agree with your expression about writing teaching you. THe more you write, the better you get. I know that is true for me anyways.
I actually spent last weekend writing parts of my thesis and it's a lot easier to write now than when I first started my MA.

Kate :

Hi~Kelly,
You always look enthusiastic on learning and studying. I envy you!
Unlike you, I forgot everything about this training center and homework during the weekend. Instead, I got some acupuncture treatment and took a rest. Nowadays I have had stiff shoulder and I feel uncomforable using my neck and arms.
I hope you and all classmates will take care of your health and be healthy till the end of this program.

Annie :

Hi, Captain!!!
I think you are an enthusiastic for everything, such as studying English, exercise, fashion.. As you said, writing an essay and correcting it are so stressful that we all have a splitting headache. But I'm positive this process will be really gratifying later. Anyway, I'm envious of your diligence.

Sunshine :

Hello, Kelly!^^
I always envy your energetic power in every attempt. You are really our captain. After model of you, I want to try to study. But the lack of my effort make it impossible every time. Anyway, I want to resemble your passion. Have a nice weekend!^^