2008년 10월 22일 수요일

Your acting is tremendous!

Hello, Class 1.
The skit performance really, trully needs a total cooperation and commitment. We are well-cast chsracters. It is necesary to have the nerve to act out regardless of lots of instructors and trainees in KNUE. Let's dump your shyness and be more courageous on the stage. Anyway I greatly appreciate your devotion and participation. The performance day is near at hand. I hope you do your best to the eleventh hour. Go to it, Class 1!!

댓글 1개:

Daniel :

Hello, Kelly,
Thank you for your devotion and labor. I think some classmates can have natural confidence and fluency in English through this performance. During this series of holiday all classmates will practice more perfectly. But we need lots of practice for natural connection on Monday and Tuesday. I hope all classmates enjoy this performance and obtain an excellent result.