2008년 10월 13일 월요일

I want to share God's blessing.

Today I joined the Bible Club. Actually, I want to be a sincere beliver, but I always have lots of excuses to approach Him in an obedient way. I read Bible, shared His words with other trainees, recited some verses, and prayed for somone who felt discomfort. I have been longing for His Wisdom, Fulfillment, and Guidance to the genuine world of Spirits. I hope my faith in God will grow every day. And I give my thanks to Bible Club members for welcoming me. God, let me feel you fully and be completely obedient to you. Whether you are a Christian or not, it is important to have the absolute being to rely on if you are dead meat. Face the music and enjoy ourselves in KNUE. Try to be more confident, challenging, and adventurous. Don't worry. God leads you to wherever you want. May God bless you!

댓글 3개:

Sunshine :

Hi, Kelly!
I'm not a Christian, so I am lacking in knowledge about the Bible. As you said, whether someone is a Christain or not, it is important to contact with Him. Whenever I'm having trouble, I wish for Him. I want to share His Wisdom through this blog.
Have a good weekend!

Nicole :

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your great contribution to the chain story.
I think that Christianity and other monotheistic religions follow the 'one God' faith so it makes sense that you would expect that others who are not Christian would also beleive in a supreme being. There are however people who don't believe in any God (atheists) and those who are undecided (agnostics) and those who believe in more than one supreme being (poly theists).

Annie :

Hi,Kelly!
Actually I'm a Christian, but like you, I don't think I'm an earnest believer because it's been long time since i didn't go church. Despite of my unfaitful life, I feel the Lord God watch over me.
These days I very often came to read the Bible. and I take comfort from words of the God.