2008년 10월 27일 월요일

How beautiful!

The street is carpeted with Ginkgo leaves. Do you feel autumn has come around us? Actually I am feeling a bit glomy these days. Maybe because of the seasonal change. Now it's already time to prepare for a long winter. What do you need in order to spend a warmer winter? Gloves, boots, heavy coats, high-tech heater, and a hot cocoa? If you are a single, wonderful partners are a must to beat a cold winter. While we are struggling against English, I hope, the energy and enthusiasm inside ourselves will melt the extreme cold. Be ready for the warmest stuff before winter. Love each other, and you'll feel something. Love is the greatest of all.

댓글 4개:

Nicole :

Hi Kelly,
I think that it's also important to build up our immune system as the weather gets colder. I try to eat a lot of garlic to do that.

Sunshine :

Hi, Kelly!
I like beautiful fall. But fall is too short. I want long fall. I have an unsatisfied feeling about the short term of fall. I want to see beautiful fallen leaves for a long time.
As you said, love is the greatest of all. Therefore, If we have love fully in our mind, we can spend the warmest winter.

Daniel :

I think we need a warm heart though we are some tired and stressed.
Especially this fall is beautiful because I become a student, it remind me of my primary school days as you experienced in fall I gathered fallen leaves and kept them between the leaves of a book. Nowadays I meet a few students gather fallen leaves and laminate them and use a book marker. On a late fall after school I and my some friends started for the famous gingko trees near my home. There stand two old gingko trees which were over 100 years old. As it was late fall the field under the gingko was covered with yellow gingko leaves.
On a late fall, imagine a yellow field covered with a beautiful yellow quilt. It seemed that the Creator made the yellow bed and motioned us to lie down on it. Gingko' memories remains at my heart clearly.

Annie :

Hi, Kelly.
You are indeed like our captain. I think that winter is the fruiting season and the season preparing the next spring. Nature does its duty. But I doubt whether i did my best, when I looked back the past 10 months. Anyway, I'd like to have a boyfriend so that I can't shiver with cold.^^ I hope that our tomorrow will be better than today.